It is that delicious time of year once again, maple syrup season!
To celebrate all that this region has to offer, Headwaters Tourism organizes the A Taste of Maple. From Friday March 11 to Sunday April 10 enjoy the activities and culinary delights offered by some of the finest destinations and food establishments our beautiful region has to offer.
The list of participants is impressive and growing, be sure to check out the Headwaters website for the most up-to-date participant list and what they are offering to plan your Headwaters Maple Adventure.
Here’s who’s in so far:
- Alton Mill Arts Centre
- Brampton Flight Centre Cafe
- Dufferin County Museum & Archives
- Hockley Valley Resort
- Inglewood Antique Market
- Island Lake Conservation Area
- Landman Gardens & Bakery
- Historic Downtown Orangeville & Farmers’ Market
- Rosemont General Store & Cafe
- Route 145 Inc.
- Spirit Tree Estate Cidery
- Terra Cotta Conservation Area
- The Friendly Chef Adventures Inc
- Wicked Shortbread
Enjoy your Maple adventure, and be sure to share your fun using #TasteofMaple.